Start out with our 30 Minute Quick Start Guide
If you would like to learn the Digital PTO system in an easy to follow guided flow, we have set up a Quick Start Guide for you located at http://quickstart.digitalpto.com.
This guide will walk you through every critical step in setting up your PTO’s website and train you at the same time. We highly suggest you complete this Quick Start Guide. We have made the guide as easy as possible to follow with graphical and textual instructions. Everything is broken down into small pieces so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you would like.
If you would prefer to jump right in and learn how to use specific parts of our system, below we have highlighted a few of the key functionalities that you will want to know how to operate. Don’t worry, it’s VERY SIMPLE!
If you have any questions at all about how to set up your Digital PTO Website, this is the guide for you. Please be sure to take a look as it will be very important for your groups success.
The Quick Start Guide will cover the following:
- Step One: Learn How to Access your Website
- Step Two: Update your “Calendar” Page
- Step Three: Update your “PTO Info” Page
- Step Four: Update your “Volunteer!” Page
- Step Five: Update your “Contact Us” Page
- Step Six: Update your “Join the PTO” Page
- Step Seven: Learn About Widgets & How to Use Them
- Step Eight: Update Sidebar Welcome Message & Image
- Step Nine: Update the “Links” on your website
- Step Ten: Set Up your basic “Contact Us” Form
- Step Eleven: Add a News Post
- Step Twelve: Hide the News Posts we added for you
- Zen and the Art of PTO Website Maintenance
If you would prefer to see ALL of our help documents, please click HERE to access our Main Learning Center.